Need to know how to change the information about an advisor or join as a new school?

Need to find if your campus has a profile or Active Status?

  • Current TASC Campus Directory »  Grace Period is the month of September. Membership is technically Lapsed but you have all the access as an Active Membership. Access to your profile.

New Advisor or New School and need resources?

  • Find help here » New Advisor Primer and check out other resources.

Need to pay dues or learn if your dues or a bill has been paid for a member school?

  1. Search here by school for dues payments that have been received in the TASC state office.
  2. For all other invoices: Log into your profile in the Member Center and look at Invoices. It lists out all the invoice amounts and payments. If an amount is owed, you can pay online by credit card. Print invoice.
  3. Verify payment received: Email [email protected] with copy of check payment (copy of cleared check)or credit card payment date/credit card type and amount.

Need to pay an invoice, payments accepted?

  • Credit Card or Check (include invoice#).
  • Purchase Orders:  PO's do not make a member active or an open invoice paid. The invoice will not be marked paid until the check is received. The purchase order is really an intent to pay.

Need a date updated on your invoice for membership?

Need to find your TASC District?

Need help listing TASC as vendor?

Need to order and purchase the TASSP/TASC Student Leadership Course/Materials?

  • Find link here. Curriculum will not be sent until a check or credit card is received. No P.O.s

Need to find Advisor of the Year, Scholarship, or JC applications?

Need to request exhibit space for an event?

Need to request a cancellation/refund?

  • By email only: [email protected]; [email protected]. Cancellation Policy: Cancellations may be made until Early Bird Registration closes. Requests for refunds or cancellations must be submitted via email, not by voicemail or phone call.

Event dress code

Need help with the website, online forms, or registration?

Need assistance with council organization, TASC events, TASC Districts, State Reports, etc.?